- National Mall. This is a huge mall on the water filled with shopping tours, delicious restaurants, and fun activities for the family.
- MGM National Harbor. Try your luck at the latest Casino & entertainment epicenter in the region
- Gaylord Convention Center. Explore the town within the
- Oxon Cove Park & Oxon Hill Hill Farms. Escape the hustle & bustle of the City....
- Harbor View and Rides. The Harbor Vies is the water I was referring to in number one. There is a huge ferries well and some rides on that road.
- Hiking. Places like Fort Foote provide you with a beautiful scenery and nice hike to get your blood flowing.
- Duck Tours. Duck tours are different and great for the whole family.
- Water Trolley To Alexandria. Head over to Alexandria by water trolley. Once you get there, you will be blow away by the shops, unique buildings, and lovely atmosphere.
- Old Town Alexandria. Old Town is filled with lots of history. A nice time to walk around and just soak in the scenery.
- Top Golf. Fort Washington recently posted about the coming of Top Golf. It should be up and running by Spring of 2019.
With many ideas leaving you with a long day, you'll need a place to stay!
The Nelson Manor is the perfect spot due to it's location, boutique style, and concierge. Plan a spontaneous Weekend or Staycation.